Marc Jacobs The Sling Convertible Bag Denim Women Bags Bucket
Embellished with dome studs, Marc Jacobs' light blue denim The Sling bag can be worn three ways: as a hobo bag, crossbody bag, and as a sling backpack.
- Leather logo patch at back.
- Zip pocket and welt pocket at front.
- Polished goldtone hardware.
- Lined with black faille. Zip pocket and two slip pockets at interior.
- Convertible, adjustable flat dark blue leather strap.
- Top zip closure.
- 11.5" height x 9.5" width x 6.5" depth (approximately).
- 5" to 22" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Light Blue.
About Marc Jacobs
Pioneering designs and an irreverent spirit are hallmarks of Marc Jacobs, who launched his eponymous line of women’s clothing in 1986, followed by menswear in 1994. With its unique philosophy of combining the everyday with the extraordinary, the urban-chic label became an overnight sensation. After 30 years, the designer continues to unabashedly shape the boundaries of American ready-to-wear and accessories with his unique and brilliantly outspoken perspective.
Women - Bags - Bucket