Marc Jacobs The Exaggerated Sling Bag Black Multi Women Bags Shoulder
Marc Jacobs' The Exaggerated sling bag is constructed in a colorblocked patchwork of red-brown supple leather, dark brown grained leather, and black grained leather. The versatile style's utilitarian strap can be adjusted, allowing it to be worn as a hobo, crossbody, and backpack.
- Gold-stamped logo at back. Logo zip pull.
- Polished goldtone hardware.
- Lined with black faille. Zip pocket at interior.
- Adjustable flat leather strap.
- Top zip closure.
- 13.5" height x 12.0" width x 8.0" depth (approximately).
- 20" to 25" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Red-Brown/Dark Brown/Black.
- Made in Italy.
About Marc Jacobs
Pioneering designs and an irreverent spirit are hallmarks of Marc Jacobs, who launched his eponymous line of women’s clothing in 1986, followed by menswear in 1994. With its unique philosophy of combining the everyday with the extraordinary, the urban-chic label became an overnight sensation. After 30 years, the designer continues to unabashedly shape the boundaries of American ready-to-wear and accessories with his unique and brilliantly outspoken perspective.
Women - Bags - Shoulder Bags