Marc Jacobs Ruffle-Detailed Jersey Sweaterdress Navy Women Clothing Dresses
Marc Jacobs' black and white striped double-faced jersey sweaterdress is styled with a ruffled neckline.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size Extra Small.
- Three-quarter-length sleeves. Ribbed cuffs. Side-seam vents.
- 32" from shoulder to hem (approximately).
- Slips on. Concealed three-button placket.
- Available in Black/White.
- 80% Tencel® lyocell, 20% merino wool.
- Dry clean.
About Marc Jacobs
Pioneering designs and an irreverent spirit are hallmarks of Marc Jacobs, who launched his eponymous line of women’s clothing in 1986, followed by menswear in 1994. With its unique philosophy of combining the everyday with the extraordinary, the urban-chic label became an overnight sensation. After 30 years, the designer continues to unabashedly shape the boundaries of American ready-to-wear and accessories with his unique and brilliantly outspoken perspective.
Women - Clothing - Dresses