Marc Jacobs Polka Dot Silk Tie-Waist Dress Black Women Clothing Dresses
Crafted of black and white silk crepe, Marc Jacobs' dress is finished at the waist with ties. Gathered at the front and pleated at the shoulders, this figure-flattering style features the New York designer's hallmark polka dot print.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 2.
- Jewel neck. Gathered at bust. Pleated shoulders. Long sleeves. Button-and-loop cuffs. Ties at back.
- 35.75" from shoulder to hem (approximately).
- Concealed back zip closure. Keyhole button-and-loop closure at front.
- Lined with silk satin.
- Available in Black/White.
- 100% silk. Lining: 100% silk.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Portugal.
About Marc Jacobs
Pioneering designs and an irreverent spirit are hallmarks of Marc Jacobs, who launched his eponymous line of women’s clothing in 1986, followed by menswear in 1994. With its unique philosophy of combining the everyday with the extraordinary, the urban-chic label became an overnight sensation. After 30 years, the designer continues to unabashedly shape the boundaries of American ready-to-wear and accessories with his unique and brilliantly outspoken perspective.
Women - Clothing - Dresses