Marc Jacobs Metallic Floral Lace Minidress Beige/tan Women Clothing Dresses
Crafted of ecru and metallic silver scalloped floral lace, Marc Jacobs' minidress is styled with a beaded belt. The New York designer cuts this piece with a dramatic plunging V-neck.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 4.
- Plunging V-neck. Puff shoulders. Long modified bishop sleeves. Button-and-loop barrel cuffs.
- 35" from shoulder to hem (approximately).
- Concealed back zip closure.
- Slip lining.
- Available in Ecru/Silver.
- 60% metallic fibers, 20% nylon, 20% rayon.
- Dry clean.
- Made in U.S.
About Marc Jacobs
Pioneering designs and an irreverent spirit are hallmarks of Marc Jacobs, who launched his eponymous line of women’s clothing in 1986, followed by menswear in 1994. With its unique philosophy of combining the everyday with the extraordinary, the urban-chic label became an overnight sensation. After 30 years, the designer continues to unabashedly shape the boundaries of American ready-to-wear and accessories with his unique and brilliantly outspoken perspective.
Women - Clothing - Dresses