Marc Jacobs Fur Oversized Coat Beige/tan Women Clothing Coats
Marc Jacobs' coat is constructed of beige and multicolored coyote fur. The oversized, statement-making style references the '70s hip-hop influence in the New York designer's Fall 2017 collection.
Our model is 5'10"/178cm and wearing a size 2.
- Stand collar. Tan leather trim.
- Side on-seam pockets. Polished goldtone hardware.
- 28" center back length (approximately).
- Zip-front closure.
- Lined with diamond-quilted silky twill.
- Available in Beige/Multi.
- 100% natural coyote. Lining: 100% cupro.
- Specialty care.
- Made in France. Coyote fur country of origin: U.S.
About Marc Jacobs
Pioneering designs and an irreverent spirit are hallmarks of Marc Jacobs, who launched his eponymous line of women’s clothing in 1986, followed by menswear in 1994. With its unique philosophy of combining the everyday with the extraordinary, the urban-chic label became an overnight sensation. After 30 years, the designer continues to unabashedly shape the boundaries of American ready-to-wear and accessories with his unique and brilliantly outspoken perspective.
Women - Clothing - Coats