Marc Jacobs Camouflage Cotton Anorak Multi Women Clothing Coats
Crafted of olive and multicolored camouflage-print cotton twill, Marc Jacobs' hooded anorak is appliquéd with multicolored assorted patches and detailed with crystal-embellished pins and charms.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 0.
- Drawstring hood. Button-through flap side pockets. Long raglan sleeves. Gusseted button-tab cuffs. Elasticized bottom.
- 35" center back length (approximately).
- Zip-front closure. Button placket.
- Drawstring waist at interior.
- Available in Olive/Multi.
- 100% cotton.
- Dry clean.
About Marc Jacobs
Pioneering designs and an irreverent spirit are hallmarks of Marc Jacobs, who launched his eponymous line of women’s clothing in 1986, followed by menswear in 1994. With its unique philosophy of combining the everyday with the extraordinary, the urban-chic label became an overnight sensation. After 30 years, the designer continues to unabashedly shape the boundaries of American ready-to-wear and accessories with his unique and brilliantly outspoken perspective.
Women - Clothing - Coats